Grafcet-Studio Quick Start
The most important things for the 1st test of Grafcet-Studio
- Edit a transition, step or action: Press the return key or double-click with the mouse (edit the action condition with F2).
- Edit: Jump to the next object: Press the cursor keys
- Edit: Change the type of an action: Tab key or select or select and click on another action type
- Edit transition: A rising edge (or falling edge) can be inserted with Ctrl+↑ (Ctrl+↓).
- A vertical transition can be changed to a horizontal transition via the context menu.
- The standard names for the inputs/outputs can be changed via the symbol table.
Click here for a detailed introduction to Grafcet-Studio