Decorate a project with arrows and rectangles¶
This feature is possible with version 184.108.40.206 and higher.
With rotatable arrows and rectangles the Grafcet chart can be decorated. Arrows can be used to direct attention to a specific location and rectangles can be used to highlight Grafcet structures.
|3||The main step chain is highlighted by a colored rectangle|
|5||Comment field (this is not a decoration rectangle!)|
|6||Green arrow rotates|
- These decoration objects are always in the background, so they cannot cover any Grafcet objects.
- A decoration rectangle can not contain text. For that, use the comment field.
- A decoration rectangle cannot be rotated.
- If a Grafcet-Studio project with decoration objects is loaded with an older version, the decoration objects are displayed as comment fields.
- The color can be set via the context menu.
- One click on the arrow and it can be rotated and its size can be changed. See next image.
Rotate and resize arrow:
|1||By clicking and dragging (to the right and left) the arrow can be rotated.|
|2||The triangle can be used to scale the arrow.|